RC4Magic S3 DMX4dim-500 High Power 4-Channel Wireless Dimmer
This low-voltage, high powered 4-channel wireless dimmer is ideal for LEDs, lamps, props, costumes, motors and more. It also includes the RC4 Wireless Two-Year Warranty, which is the best in the industry.
Wireless users in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil who operate in a congested wireless environment should consider the RC4Magic-900 DMX4dim-500.
The RC4Magic S3 DMX4dim-500 is a low-voltage, high powered 4-channel wireless dimmer that is ideal for any application where power is needed – LEDs, props, costumes, lamps and more. The DMX4dim-500 is RC4’s most powerful 2.4GHz dimmer. The DMX4dim-500 is a 42 amp dimmer that provides 500W at 12V and 1000W at 24V. In fact, the DMX4dim-500 works from 6 volts DC all the way up to 35 volts DC.
The DMX4dim-500 features high resolution, 19-bit dimming. This is eight times finer than 16-bit and has a whopping 524,000 steps of resolution. For users, this means exceptionally smooth LED dimming, especially at the bottom end of the curve, which can be problematic. The DMX4dim-500 also features dimmer curve cross-fading to each individual dimmer; this enables users to tweak the dimming curve 256 steps for each separate dimmer output.
The DMX4dim-500 includes a built-in radio receiver and uses RC4 OneTouch™ for easy assignment of any DMX channel and dimmer curve to any dimmer with a single press of a single button. Device configuration can also be done with Remote Device Management (RDM) and RC4 Commander Configuration Software. Any number of receiver-dimmers can be used together in a RC4Magic Series 2 or Series 3 system.
With four dimmer outputs, DMX4dim-500 users can take full advantage of the RC4 Flkr Effects Engine™. Say goodbye to canned effects; the RC4 Flkr Effects Engine™ allows users to effortlessly create memorable effects that can be stored and recalled. All this is accomplished without an external DMX controller and is perfect for standalone displays in retail, trade shows, and more.
Worried about PWM frequencies? All RC4 Series 3 dimmers provide low, mid, high and supersonic PWM frequencies while eliminating a myriad of problems, from visible strobing to audio interference.
Additional DMX4dim-500 features include:
- RC4 Private IDentities™
- RC4 ColorMatch™
- RC4 Flkr Effects Engine™
- RC4 HotPatch™
- RC4 Commander Configuration Software
- Remote Device Management (RDM)
- RC4 Cross-Fade Controller
- RC4 Digital Persistence™
- HSL Color Controller
Need to work with a battery pack? The DMX4dim-500 is perfectly paired with the 30-volt battery belts that are used extensively in film.
Projects and productions in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand should consider our RC4Magic-900 system. The 900MHz band is far away from WiFi, Bluetooth and other 2.4GHz wireless technology. For worldwide use in all markets, the 2.4GHz RC4Magic system is recommended.
100% compatible with RC4Magic Series 2 2.4GHz technology!
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions: 4.4″ x 2.4″ x 1.2″ (112mm x 62mm x 31mm)
- Weight: 4.3oz
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle, Anderson Powerpole connections
- Dimmer Outputs: 4 dimmers, Anderson Powerpole connections; 77Hz, 615Hz, 1.2kHz, 5kHz, 10kHz, 20k77Hz, 615Hz, 1.2kHz, 5kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz PWM; 19-bit (524,000 steps); Non-Dim, Linear, ISL, servo control; ac-wave (ring telephone and more); 8 levels of RC4 Digital Persistence™
- Series 3 Versatility: DMX dimming, RC4 Flkr Engine™, RC4 ColorMatch™, RC4 HSL Color Controller, RC4 HotPatch™, RC4 Commander 3.x compatible, wired DMX in/out, wired RDM input, Dongle Mode combined with an RC4 USB CodeLoader Cable becomes the hardware interface for RC4 Commander Software
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature, current draw for each individual dimmer output
- DMX Input/Output: USITT DMX512/1990 data, RC4 3.5mm mini non-standard port
- Maximum Output Power per Channel: 15A non-continuous, 10A continuous
- Maximum Total Device Power: 42A (limited by Anderson Powerpole safety rating)
- RF Antenna: hidden internal omnidirectional; optional external antenna available at additional cost
- RC4Magic S3 DMX4dim-500 Quick Start Guide
- RC4Magic Series 3 Versatile Wireless Dimmer Quick Start Guide
- RC4 Series 3 Dimmer User Manual
- Using the RC4 Wireless Flkr Effects Engine
- Using the RC4 HSL Color Controller
Unsure which product is best for your needs?
Let us guide you through the process with our online product guide which allow you to find the solution that fits your project need within a few clicks.