RC4M-900SX DMX4dim-500 High Power 4-Channel Wireless Dimmer
A low-voltage 42A 4-channel wireless DMX dimmer for LEDs, lamps, and motors in set pieces, props, costumes, and more. RC4Magic-900 operates in the 902-928 MHz RF band, licensed ONLY for use in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil. In other jurisdictions, including Europe, Asia, and Africa, our 2.4GHz RC4Magic Series 3 system is ideal.
RC4’s most powerful dimmer in the 900MHz bandwidth, the RC4Magic-900SX DMX4dim-500, gives users four channels of dimming with a total current capacity of 500 watts at 12 volts and 1000 watts at 24volts. The 900MHz bandwidth, which is available only for users in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Brazil, means less wireless interference from other signals, a more secure signal and features the RC4Magic Two-Year Warranty.
The RC4Magic-900SX DMX4dim-500 gives designers and technicians the power to exercise their creativity using four high-powered channels for dimming lamps, lights in costumes, LEDs, pixel tape or even small motors for props. The 900SX DMX4dim-500 works from 6VDC to 35VDC, so it’s ideal for use with the 30-volt battery belts that are used throughout the film industry.
The 900SX Series of products now includes 19-bit dimming, which is eight times finer than 16-bit with a whopping 524,000 steps of resolution. For users, this means exceptionally smooth LED dimming, especially at the bottom end of the curve, which can be problematic. The entire 900 Series also features dimmer curve crossfading to each individual dimmer; this enables users to tweak the dimming curve 256 steps for each separate dimmer output.
Like all RC4 900 SX devices, the 900SX DMX4dim-500 includes a built-in radio receiver and uses RC4 OneTouch™ for easy assignment of any DMX channel and dimmer curve to any dimmer with a single press of a single button. Device configuration can also be done with Remote Device Management (RDM) and RC4MagicPC configuration software.
The 900SX DMX4dim-500 includes the same features that designers know and love in the RC4Magic S3 2.4SX DMX4dim-500, including:
- RC4 System IDs
- HSL Color Controller
- RC4 ColorMatch
- RC4 Flkr Effects Engine
- RC4 HotPatch
- Variable PWM Frequency
- RC4 Digital Persistence
Need to work with a battery pack? The DMX4dim-500 is perfectly paired with the 30-volt battery belts that are used extensively in film.
The 900SX DMX4dim-500 is manufactured in the USA for use in the US, Canada, New Zealand and Brazil. The 2.4GHz RC4Magic Series 3 products are ideal for consumers in all other areas, including Europe, Asia, Africa and all international tours.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions: 4.4″ x 2.4″ x 1.2″ (112mm x 62mm x 31mm)
- Weight: 4.3oz
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle, Anderson Powerpole connections
- Dimmer Outputs: 4 dimmers, Anderson Powerpole connections; 77Hz, 615Hz, 1.2kHz, 5kHz, 10kHz, 20k77Hz, 615Hz, 1.2kHz, 5kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz PWM; 19-bit (524,000 steps); Non-Dim, Linear, ISL, servo control; ac-wave (ring telephone and more); 8 levels of RC4 Digital Persistence™
- Series 3 Versatility: DMX dimming, RC4 Flkr Engine™, RC4 ColorMatch™, RC4 HSL Color Controller, RC4 HotPatch™, RC4 Commander 3.x compatible, wired DMX in/out, wired RDM input, Dongle Mode combined with an RC4 USB CodeLoader Cable becomes the hardware interface for RC4 Commander Software
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature, current draw for each individual dimmer output
- DMX Input/Output: USITT DMX512/1990 data, RC4 3.5mm mini non-standard port
- Maximum Output Power per Channel: 15A non-continuous, 10A continuous
- Maximum Total Device Power: 42A (limited by Anderson Powerpole safety rating)
- RF Antenna: hidden internal omnidirectional; optional external antenna available at additional cost
- RC4Magic S3 DMX4dim-500 Quick Start Guide
- RC4 Series 3 Dimmer User Manual
- Using the RC4 Wireless Flkr Effects Engine
- Using the RC4 HSL Color Controller
Unsure which product is best for your needs?
Let us guide you through the process with our online product guide which allow you to find the solution that fits your project need within a few clicks.