RC4M-900SX DMXmrx Miniature Data Receiver
Receiving DMX data is fast, easy and secure with the RC4Magic-900SX DMXmrx.
This is RC4’s smallest 900MHz DMX receiver for customers in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil and includes the RC4Magic Lifetime Warranty.
The RC4Magic-900SX DMXmrx is a compact wireless DMX 512 receiver that can easily fit into tight spaces and is ideal when using battery power. The 900SX DMXmrx has something extra as well– the speed and security of the congestion-free 900MHz bandwidth. The 900SX DMXmrx is the fastest, most secure and most stable miniature wireless DMX data receiver on the market today. Users outside of the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand, as well as international tours, will find the RC4Magic Series 3 DMXmrx Miniature Data Receiver ideal for their wireless dimming needs.
Want to secure a wireless DMX receiver into a costume? Or into a prop on stage? Just Velcro the compact 900SX DMXmrx Miniature Data Receiver to the fixture, connect the XLR cable and power, and you’re ready to go. Wireless DMX is that easy using the RC4Magic-900SX DMXmrx.
RC4 is the only wireless firm that provides users with three secure, individual System IDs. These IDs ensure interference-free operation of the 900SX-DMXmrx in all the areas that the 900MHZ band is used.
RC4Magic-900SX DMXmrx Specifications
- Dimensions: 2.4” x 1.4” x .79” (61mm x 36mm x 20mm)
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port.
- Included: RC4DMX5F mini-plug to female 5-pin XLR adapter cable
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle draw, screw terminals.
- Series 3 Versatility: RC4MagicPC Dongle Mode when connected to PC via USB CodeLoader cable
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature.
- RF Antenna: hidden internal, omnidirectional
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
For fastest response, please complete an inquiry ticket. Provide as much information as possible. If you have a question about incorporating an RC4 device into a specific prop or project, photos and short videos can be very helpful and are easily attached to your ticket.
If you prefer to submit your inquiry by email, send to email@example.com.
We look forward to being of assistance!
- RC4 Series 3 Dimmer User Manual
- Using the RC4 Wireless Flkr Effects Engine
- Using the RC4 HSL Color Controller
Unsure which product is best for your needs?
Let us guide you through the process with our online product guide which allow you to find the solution that fits your project need within a few clicks.