LumenDimM6 Miniature 6-Channel CRMX Wireless Dimmer
Wireless low-voltage DMX-controlled 6-channel dimmer for theatre and motion picture. Control LEDs & lamps in small props, costumes, and more. Genuine LumenRadio CRMX technology, compatible with all CRMX devices widely used in the motion picture industry.
The LumenDimM6 is a compact, easy to use, digitally secure, battery-powered wireless DMX dimmer with an unprecedented six channels of power handling. It smoothly dims LEDs and lamps, controls small DC motors with wide-range speed control, and provides many features to optimize color and appearance for a variety of theatre and motion-picture applications.
All RC4 Series 3 products now include 19-bit dimming, which is eight times finer than 16-bit with 524,000 steps of resolution. This means exceptionally smooth LED dimming, especially at the bottom end of the curve where other dimmers appear steppy and jumpy.
Device configuration is easily done with the built-in RC4 OneTouch™ user interface, or Remote Device Management (RDM) via CRMX wireless link or the wired DMX port using RDM controllers with E1.37 dimmer configuration capability and RDM sub-device support.
Like the rest of the RC4 Harmonized Design platform, the LumenDimM6 features:
- PWM frequencies optimizations for power handling, smoothest resolution, eliminating artifacts in video, and eliminating noise in audio systems.
- RC4 Digital Persistence A carefully engineered thermal model makes LEDs fade up and down like incandescent and halogen lamps.
- HSL Color Controller Choose to use Hue/Saturation/Level (brightness) control of color if desired.
- RC4 ColorMatch Match color palettes and white-balance different LED sources from different manufacturers.
- RC4 Wireless FLKR Effects Engine Create personalized visual effects, including fire, welding spark, and much more.
- Remote Device Management (RDM) The DMX standard for device configuration, including E1.37 dimmer control extensions.
- RC4 CodeLoader Update firmware to add features. Since 2014, more than 10 new features have been added at no cost to users!
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions: 3.14″x 1.5″ x .78″ (80mm x 40mm x 20mm)
- Weight: 2.20oz
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.5W, screw terminals
- Dimmer Outputs: 6 low-voltage DC dimmers, screw terminals, 19-bit resolution PWM (524,00 steps)
- Output Power, per Dimmer: 10A non-continuous, 5A continuous
- Maximum Total Power Handling: 16A (limited by safety rating of input screw terminals)
- Multiple PWM Frequencies: 77Hz (high power), 615Hz (flicker free), 5kHz (artifact free for video), 20kHz (noise free for audio), 40kHz (super-slow-motion video)
- Multiple Dimmer Curves: Non-Dim, Non-Dim Inverted, Linear, Linear Inverted, Inverse-Square-Law (ISL), ISL inverted, servo motor pulse clockwise (CW), servo motor pulse counter-clockwise (CCW), AC wave (ring telephone bells)
- DMX Input/Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port, connector adaptors available. RDM E1.20 and E1.37 (dimmer configuration) support
- Wireless DMX Protocol: LumenRadio CRMX
- RF Antenna: RP-SMA external, omnidirectional. Alternate antennas can be used for increased sensitivity and directionality
- RC4 LumenDimM6 Quick Start Guide
- RC4 Series 3 Dimmer User Manual
- Using the RC4 Wireless Flkr Effects Engine
- Using the RC4 HSL Color Controller
Unsure which product is best for your needs?
Let us guide you through the process with our online product guide which allow you to find the solution that fits your project need within a few clicks.