RC4Magic S3 DMXmrx Miniature Data Receiver
The easy to use RC4Magic DMXmrx Miniature Data Receiver is the ideal choice when using battery power – specifically 6V to 35VDC – in a tight space. It’s also covered under the RC4 Wireless Lifetime Warranty, the only one of its kind in the industry.
Compact and easy to use, the RC4Magic S3 DMXmrx DMX 512 receiver is the perfect solution for a fixture or a prop positioned in an unusual or a hard to reach location. Simply Velcro or tie-wrap the DMXmrx to the fixture or prop, connect the XLR cable and power and you’re done. Working with the DMXmrx is as easy as that.
The RC4 Harmonized Design™ philosophy applies to the DMXmrx; operation of this receiver is the same as many of the other RC4 receivers. So there’s nothing new and complex to learn; the DMXmrx is simply a smaller version of an old friend.
Every DMXmrx comes with a free RC4DMX5F 3.5mm miniplug to 5-pin female XLR adapter, making it easy to plug into any standard DMX fixture. An AC adaptor with wire tails is optionally available for situations where 90 – 250VAC is accessible.
Learn more about the DMXmrx and what it can do at the RC4 Wireless Knowledge Base.
Projects and productions in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, and New Zealand should consider our RC4Magic-900 system. The 900MHz band is far away from WiFi, Bluetooth and other 2.4GHz wireless technology. For worldwide use in all markets, the 2.4GHz RC4Magic system is recommended.
100% compatible with RC4Magic Series 2 2.4GHz technology!
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions: 60mm x 35mm x 20mm
- Weight: 1.05oz
- DMX Output: RC4 3.5mm mini, USITT DMX512/1990 data, non-standard port. RC4DMX5F miniplug to female 5-pin XLR adaptor cable included
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 0.4W idle, screw terminals
- Series 3 Versatility: Dongle Mode combined with an RC4 USB CodeLoader Cable becomes the hardware interface for RC4 Commander Software
- Sensors: Input voltage, internal temperature
- RF Antenna: hidden internal, omnidirectional
- RC4 Series 3 Dimmer User Manual
- Using the RC4 Wireless Flkr Effects Engine
- Using the RC4 HSL Color Controller
Unsure which product is best for your needs?
Let us guide you through the process with our online product guide which allow you to find the solution that fits your project need within a few clicks.