This demo uses an RC4 LumenDimIO transmitter linked to the RC4 LumenDimPix with two different LED strips attached. The LED strips are from different manufacturers & the LED strips have different chip types. (Refer to our FAQ page for help assisting with LED tape).
A video explaining how to change color order can be found HERE
Bring up all three (red, green, blue) DMX channels on each LED strip to view composite white
Color matching procedure :
A. Adjust the three channels on the first LED strip to create the desired white
B. Adjust the three channels on the second LED strip to create the desired white
C. Visually match both whites
D. Save both of these ratios as the color correction value in the RC4 LumenDimPix
1. Using a small tool like a bent paper clip, long-press* the Set A Button on the RC4 LumenDimPix to save the color correction versions for the LED strip on pixel port A
2. There will be a jump in the color on the color strip
3. Release the Set A button
4. Using a small tool like a bent paper clip, long-press* the Set B Button on the RC4 LumenDimPix to save the color correction versions for the LED strip on pixel port B
5. There will be a jump in the color on the color strip
6. Release the Set B button
E. Put both channels up to max on the console
F. All mixed colors, all the way around the color wheel will also be much more closely matched than originally
* When using long-press features, care must be taken to avoid accidentally slipping in a way that produces a button tap rather than long-press. When this happens, the feature that is assigned to a tap will be invoked, rather than the desired long-press function.
Refer to RC4 LumenDimPix Quick Start Guide.