The RC4 Wireless LumenDimIO is a compact transceiver that combines selected RC4 features and the LumenRadio CRMX platform.
Any number of LumenDimIO units can be used together to build a large CRMX wireless DMX network.
The compact RC4 Wireless LumenDimIO transceiver is both a transmitter and receiver that operates on the CRMX Lumen Radio platform that features the legendary RC4 ease of use and reliability. The LumenDimIO is easy to integrate with all of your current LumenRadio devices, and does so at an affordable price.
Like all transceivers, the LumenDimIO has two modes of operation. In transmitter mode, users can set the lowest and highest DMX channel using RC4 OneTouch; the default is a full 512 channel universe. In receiver mode, any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used; the DMX specification states that up to 32 devices may be used on DMX output. The LumenDimIO, which is similar to the RC4 Wireless DMXio transceiver, exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices. The LumenDimIO is also internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading. The LumenDimIO will generally work reliably up to 200′ (60m). Line-of-sight is not generally required, but dense objects between units — like concrete walls — will attenuate the radio signal and reduce the available range.
- DMX Input: meets USITT DMX512/1990(4us) with 1-second data hold after dropout
- DMX Output: straight-thru hardware connection from DMX input to output
- Optional DMX channel limiting: set lowest and highest channel using RC4 OneTouch (default is full 512-channel universe)
- Any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used in a system
- DMX Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990
- The DMX specification allows up to 32 devices on a DMX output. The DMXio data output exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices
- Internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading
RC4 LumenDimIO DMX Protocol Compliance
- DMX inputs and outputs comply with USITT DMX512/1990(4us)
- LumenDimIO receiver output replicates LumenDimIO transmitter input, providing the same number of DMX channels and the same number of packets per second (pps)
- Minimum number of DMX channels per packet: 1
- Maximum number of DMX channels per packet: 512
- Maximum packet-per-second rate: 44pps with 512 channels, 10000pps with 1 channel
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions: 3.4” x 2.3” x 1.55” nominal (approx. 86mm x 59mm x 40mm). Mounting flanges extend an additional 0.5″ (13mm), for a bottom footprint of 4.4″ x 2.3″ (112mm x 59mm)
- Weight: 3.85 oz
- DMX Input/Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990. XLR5 male and female, and RC4 non-standard miniplug port
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, A world-voltage 90 – 250VAC high-efficiency AC adaptor is included. International purchasers will receive a multi prong adapter with connections for Europe, UK, Australia, and North America. North American customers will receive a standard adaptor for use in USA and Canada.
- Options: Transmit/Receive via slide switch; DMX termination enable/disable via slide switch; CRMX Link via recessed button
- Indicators: DMX/RF data present; TX/RX mode; RF power/signal strength; DMX channel range; DMX termination; RF local area network connection status
- Antenna: RP-SMA external antenna with nominal 100m range. Range can be further extended using high-gain and/or directional antennas
- RC4 Series 3 Dimmer User Manual
- Using the RC4 Wireless Flkr Effects Engine
- Using the RC4 HSL Color Controller
Unsure which product is best for your needs?
Let us guide you through the process with our online product guide which allow you to find the solution that fits your project need within a few clicks.